I crushed my 4 mile run tonight! I came in at 35:57, beating my previous record of 37:32.
- I’m filming archive footage of Charlotte’s Web today.
- T-1 week until I’m in San Luis Obispo, CA with Schoolhouse Rock Live!
- We’ll have two stage managers back starting on Monday and I am so excited that I could kiss all of you.
- I’ve been listening to American Idiot the musical so much lately and it’s making me so nostalgic. I wish I could go back in time to the first showing I ever saw of it (Summer of 2010, the best and worst summer of my life)
- The Maze Runner comes out tonight and I CANNOT WAIT YOU GUYS AHHH!
- I will be unveiling a new painting in the near future.
- Tony and I almost have our wedding venue picked out.
- There are so many canals in the Phoenix area and I’ve been finding new running trails along them which has made running a lot more fun and adventurous.
- I recently bought some pumpkin bagels that are to die for.
Things are just feeling really great these days.
"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again."
— F. Scott Fitzgerald (via un-exotic)